Modern cities require economically viable, efficient and sustainable solutions for mass transit to meet the
needs of growing populations and urban densification. Real-time critical software is an integral part of these
solutions, especially in light rail transit. Increased automation and integration by means of software is
essential to meet capacity and reliability requirements without compromising safety and security.
In working with clients, CSL has combined our broad understanding of safety critical software development
with the specific requirements safety standards and has also provided expertise on the practical application
of formal (mathematical) methods in the development of safety related software.
Typical client needs
- Assessment for regulatory compliance with standards such as CENELEC EN 50128
- Strategies for the practical application of formal (mathematical) methods
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Specification of functional safety requirements
- Process improvement
- Training in systems engineering methods
Click here to contact us.